Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 1 - September 4 - 8

Image result for beginning of school comic
Welcome to Mrs. Embry's class! 
I'm looking forward to this school year and the many things that we will be doing. I will use this blog to update you on the events that are going on in our classroom as well as the school. There are helpful links on the right side of this blog to connect you to different sites. Some of the sites are practice for math or social studies. There is also a link to the book orders if you would ever like to directly order instead of sending money or a check in to school. If there is anything that you would like to see added to the blog, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to make this more useful to families.


Curriculum Night - Tuesday, September 12 from 6:30 - 8pm. Meet in the cafeteria then come to the classroom to hear what happens in fifth grade this year.

Classroom needs - Some items were listed on the back to school letter that I sent home on the first day. All students should bring in a clean old sock to use as a white board eraser. If you would also like to donate Expo whiteboard cleaner that would be greatly appreciated!

I will be updating the "important dates" tab as well as adding pictures as soon as I get them in.