Monday, October 16, 2017

Week 7 - October 16 - 20

Image result for fall comicsI hope everyone got a chance to get out and enjoy some of the sunshine that finally came on Sunday. I know I had plenty of leaves in my yard by Sunday evening.

Student Council - Congratulations to everyone who ran for a position for student council. It takes a brave person to get up in front of the entire school and make a speech, stand up in front of everyone, or even get enough signatures to get on the ballet. We will be voting this week on a class representative as well as an alternate.

Camp - We will be making final plans for camp this week. You should have a packing list that was in the envelope. If you need another, please let me know.

Conferences- I will be starting conferences this week. They are Tuesday and Thursday. I will send home reminders in case you do not remember your time.

Substitutes - From time to time I will be out of the classroom for meetings or personal reasons. There is an expectation that your child will continue to behave in an appropriate manner with the sub. I will try to let parents know ahead of time when that will be the case. I have a meeting this Tuesday afternoon. It can often be helpful if parents can have a conversation with their child ahead of time about this.