Monday, February 9, 2015

Week 22

Parent Orientation for Tappan has been cancelled until further notice. 

Dear All,
With my most sincere apology, I am writing to tell you that Tappan is having to reschedule the Incoming Sixth Grade Parent Orientation.  It will NOT be taking place on February 10th as first indicated (due to conflicts).
Please let your parents know and I will get back to you with some more date options once our principals make that decision.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.  I'll be in touch soon!
Marilyn K. Marion
Office Professional
Tappan Middle School
(734) 994-2012


Mid-Winter break: February 16 - 20

Science Fair: February 26, 6 - 7:30

Students should be working on their science fair projects as well as their biographies. Final biography presentations will begin the first week of March! The students have all of the information they need to be working on their biographies.